How to say I love you in Spanish?

A common question: How to say I love you in Spanish? This article will show you different ways to say I love you in Spanish in different context. How to express your love to your family, friends, and your lover or spouse? Let's find out!

How to say I love you in a caring manner? 

As mentioned in spanish to english, if you want to say I love you to your parents, your friends, and your siblings, you can say "Te quiero" (tay kee-air-oh)

How to say I love you in a romantic manner?

If you want to express your love to someone in a romantic way, say "Te amo” (tay yah-moh)
This expression contains seriousness and intimacy. It's more frequently used than "te quiero"

I love you in Spanish

How to say I love you too in Spanish?

te quiero también / te amo también  = I love you too

Common romantic expressions in Spanish

I want you to know that I love you too. Quiero que sepas que te amo también.
I need you - Te necesito
I always think about you - Siempre pienso en tí
I like you - Me gustas a mí
Kiss me - bésame
Hug me - abrázame
You are the love of my life - Eres el amor de mi vida
I adore you - Te adoro
I miss you - Te extraño

Popular posts